ABOUT CERBA XPERT
In becoming the first CRO IVD, Cerba Xpert's overall mission is to bring the entire Cerba HealthCare Group’s range of expertise to your R&D, Clinical and Marketing teams, working alongside them to demonstrate product performances at all stages and support introduction of new medical devices to the market.
ABOUT CERBA HEALTHCARE
Cerba HealthCare is an International network of clinical laboratories with common values based on five synergistic and complementary activities.
• Specialized clinical pathology centered on Cerba (Paris area)
• Routine lab with a network of more than 450 clinical laboratories in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Italy....
Cerba Xpert provides solution according to your needs from simple samples procurement to tailor made study design, project management and data valorization.
Our activities include:
- Build Clinical Study with help of one of our 600 clinical pathologists
- Constitute Patients Specimen Cohorts / retrospective and clinical prospective collection
- Prepare technical file
- Technical and Clinical Validation / verification studies
- Blind rooms dedicated to Beta-Trial
- Benchmark against competition
Cerba Xpert combines a unique expertise from routine clinical biology to Referral esoteric testing, access to an unsurpassed variety of specimen, in depth knowledge of local and international regulations.
Cerba Xperts utilizes all the Cerba Healthcare group infrastructure including...
From remnant samples to prospective clinical collection
Directly connected to the Cerba Healthcare laboratories network routine, emergency, clinical pathology as well as specialized biology platform of Laboratoire Cerba, Cerba Xpert has access to an unsurpassed variety of specimens.